Busy Times !

Well just a little update here......its been a while since I last posted anything. I have not had a lot of time these days as my wife and I have a new baby boy named Mateo who has been making sure that life is not boring : )

Keeping on topic here regarding art and design.....I also just purchased a CNC router. Its in pieces and is a bit of a project to get back together but keep and eye out here in future for some more furniture and such. Once I get the router going it should be amazing for creating some really awsome stuff !!!! Yeah so excited !

I have to order a few parts in and have yet to hook up the power supply and controllers to the motors to confirm that it works. Im currently striping it down a little so as to clean it up as the Y axis had some surface rust on the linear guide rails and racks. Once its fully operational I will have about a 4 foot by 8 foot by 6 inch cutting envelope. : )

Comments

  1. Better knock something up in Maple to create!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts